- If you are not a US citizen or US immigrant, you must complete a US CDC Traveller Attestation Form before check-in.
- For check-in, all travellers will need to provide an address you will stay at in the USA, a primary and secondary phone number, and your email address.
- If you are not a US citizen, US national, permanent resident or travelling to the United States on an immigrant visa, you are required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- It is no longer a requirement to provide confirmation of a negative pre-departure COVID-19 test result, or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before travel to the United States.
State arrival requirements
- Please ensure you follow all state and local recommendations and requirements for travel.
Further information is available from the CDC here.